Maxon OD-820 Overdrive Pro Guitar Effects PedalSKU: MOD820XXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
With plenty of gain, a super-musical tone circuit and a transparency rarely found in a pedal, the OD820 takes Maxon’s legendary 808 circuit and launches it into the 21st century. The OD820’s voltage doubling circuit adds gain, girth and grit without desecrating your existing tone. Imagine the classic 808 sound with more output, more bottom and more drive and you’ve pretty much summed up the 820’s sound.
The circuit’s additional headroom gives your playing a fluid, effortless feel: Notes jump off the fretboard with a noticeable yet controlled sustain. Though capable of heavier-than-usual overdrive, the OD820’s dynamic response is amazing and the pedal cleans up beautifully by rolling back your guitar's volume control. The dual-ganged Drive pot blends clean and dirty tones, creating stunning clean solo boosts at lower settings and a buttery, light overdrive at high noon. Max it out for a full-bodied overdrive that’s saucy and saturated while still retaining clarity and openness.
- Clean Booster /Overdrive designed specifically for tube amps
- Like a Klon with a fuller frequency response and less noise
- Extremely responsive to fingering and picking touch
- Dual-purpose Drive control with Clean Blend function
- 18-volt operation for additional headroom (powers off 9 VDC)
- Low impedance, Mechanical Bypass Switching
Model OD-820 Overdrive Pedal
OD-820 Overdrive Pro Guitar Effects Pedal
One year warranty for moving parts (pods, switches, etc.), three year warranty for non-moving.