Martin BCPA4 Performing Artist Acoustic-Electric BassSKU: MBCPA4XXX-P
- Images 5
Select to Compare
The Martin BCPA4 features a sapele back and sides and a solid spruce top, a J-style cutaway body, and Fishman F1 Analog Electronics for deep, rich tone plugged-in or unplugged. A perfect marriage of upright and electric tone. Hardshell case included.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number of Frets Clear: 17
- Number of Frets Total: 23
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.58''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2.18''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly - Bass
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Bass - Black
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Bass Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze (MSP 4800)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 360 Hardshell Case Included
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions. Product must be registered within 30 days to qualify for warranty.