Lindell Audio 17X Custom Single Channel Compressor/LimiterSKU: L17XCUSTO-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
It’s a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as ”High Pass Sidechain Filter”, ”Mix Knob” mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression), ”Signal High Pass and Low Pass Filters” smooth 6db/oct filters that colors the sound nicely.
The 17X uses the absolute best parts available: Alps pots, Carnhill Transformers, Wima Caps, Vintage VU, Original Fender Super Switches, Gold plated XLR’s, etc. The 17X is Lindell's take on the classic ”1176 Sound”. It can be smooth or it can be a rock’n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in).
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 5 Step Switched Attack Times 20ms to 800ms
- 5 Step Switched Release Times 50ms to 0,8sec
- 5 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz
- 5 Step Swithced Ratio 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, 100:1
- Signal High Pass Filter 6db/Oct @ 80Hz
- Signal Low Pass Filter 6db/Oct @ 12kHz
- True Hardware Bypass
- Carnhill I/O Transformers
- Switchable Vintage Meter To Show Input-Gain Reduction-Output
- Build to order
Lindell Audio warrants all of our products to be free from defective parts and workmanship for a period of one year.
- The warranty period begins at the original purchase date and is transferable within the period of warranty.
- This warranty excludes the following conditions: misuse, modifications (eg: changing of transformers, opamps, etc) or unauthorized repair, brute force usage and damage incurred during shipment.
- During the time of the warranty, Lindell Audio will repair or replace any defective parts, via our distributors free of charge.
- Customers are responsible for all inbound freight charges to the service facility, while Lindell Audio will pay for return freight.