Lewitt LCT 340DC Dual-Capsule Condenser MicrophoneSKU: LLCT340DC-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
- Video 6
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The LCT 340DC is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15 dB. As well, two interchangeable capsules allow for quick and easy switching of patterns, ensuring greater flexibility without changing microphones.
And last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts. Includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an omnidirectional true condenser transducer.
- 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure & pressure gradient; transducers, externally polarized
- Transducer: 20,32 mm; 0,8 inch
- Directional pattern: cardioidomni
- Frequency range: 20-20.000 kHz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV), cardioid / 8 mV / Pa (-42 dBV), omni
- Signal/noise ratio: 79 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1) / 16 dB-A, omni (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range of mic. Amp: 124 dB
- Pre-attenuation pad: 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, switchable
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD
- 139 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- 145 dB, 6 dB pre-attenuation
- 151 dB, 12 dB pre-attenuation
- 157 dB, 18 dB pre-attenuation
- Bass cut filter slope
- 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz
- 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz
- 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
- Rated impedance: < 150 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 6,6 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Ø24 dia. X 160 mm
- Ø 0,94 dia. X 6,3 inch
- Net weight: 200 g/7.05 oz
Series LCT Model LLCT 340DC
2 year limited warranty
All products manufactured by LEWITT GmbH feature a limited two-year warranty. This two-year warranty is specific to the date of purchase as shown on your purchase receipt.
LEWITT GmbH shall satisfy the warranty obligations by remedying any material or manufacturing faults free of charge at LEWITT's discretion either by repair or by exchanging individual parts or the entire appliance. Any defective parts removed from a product during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of LEWITT GmbH.
While under warranty period, defective products may be returned to the authorized LEWITT dealer together with original proof of purchase. To avoid any damages in transit, please use the original packaging if available. Please do not send your product to LEWITT GmbH directly as it will not be serviced. Freight charges have to be covered by the owner of the product.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor deviations or faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product's value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of LEWITT products effected by you or a third party, unless LEWITT has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification