Lewitt LCT 340 Stereo KitSKU: LLCT340KT-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
- Video 5
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
LEWITT’s LCT 340 is a 0.8" externally polarized condenser microphone that excels at capturing acoustic and percussion instruments, drums and vocals, and is perfectly suited for sophisticated live and studio applications. Two interchangeable capsules allow for quick and easy switching of patterns, ensuring greater flexibility without changing microphones.
The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15dB. Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.
- 0.8" small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer
Series . Model .
2 year limited warranty
All products manufactured by LEWITT GmbH feature a limited two-year warranty. This two-year warranty is specific to the date of purchase as shown on your purchase receipt.
LEWITT GmbH shall satisfy the warranty obligations by remedying any material or manufacturing faults free of charge at LEWITT's discretion either by repair or by exchanging individual parts or the entire appliance. Any defective parts removed from a product during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of LEWITT GmbH.
While under warranty period, defective products may be returned to the authorized LEWITT dealer together with original proof of purchase. To avoid any damages in transit, please use the original packaging if available. Please do not send your product to LEWITT GmbH directly as it will not be serviced. Freight charges have to be covered by the owner of the product.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor deviations or faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product's value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of LEWITT products effected by you or a third party, unless LEWITT has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification