Lewitt LCT 550 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser MicrophoneSKU: LLCT550XX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Lewitt's Austrian-developed LCT 550 sets new standards in terms of more than just self-noise. A dynamic range of 140 dB-A guarantees the best-possible results even in challenging settings. The three pre-attenuation levels (0 dB, -6 dB and -12 dB) increase maximum SPL to as high as 155 dB-A. The LCT 550 also offers a clipping history as well as an auto-attenuation mode that automatically switches to the next level of attenuation if the signal is too strong. For the elimination of structure-borne noise, there are two high-pass filters: 80Hz, 12dB/octave and 160Hz, 6dB/octave.
Manufacturing tolerances have been minimized thanks to highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics – which means that any two microphones from this series, set identically, will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB!
- "The World's Quietest Microphone" the first with SN of 0 dB-A
- Highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics
- Any pair will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB
- 1-inch dual system externally biased capsule
- Active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low mass diaphragm
- Superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source
- Noiseless push buttons for attenuation and HPF selection
- Max SPL of 143 dB for a total dynamic range of 140 dB
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 , 6 and 12 dB)
- 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick & easy handling anywhere
- Noiseless pushbuttons for simple attenuation & HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock
- Error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Transformerless preamp circuit immune to interference
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel-mesh grille
Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz Output Impedence 150 ohms Dynamic Range (SPL) 143dB Connector Type XLR Self Noise 9.5dB Pad Yes Matched Pair No Weight 14.9 Oz. Dimensions 2.05 x 6.22 x 1.42 inches (WxHxD) Series LCT Model 550
2 year limited warranty
All products manufactured by LEWITT GmbH feature a limited two-year warranty. This two-year warranty is specific to the date of purchase as shown on your purchase receipt.
LEWITT GmbH shall satisfy the warranty obligations by remedying any material or manufacturing faults free of charge at LEWITT's discretion either by repair or by exchanging individual parts or the entire appliance. Any defective parts removed from a product during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of LEWITT GmbH.
While under warranty period, defective products may be returned to the authorized LEWITT dealer together with original proof of purchase. To avoid any damages in transit, please use the original packaging if available. Please do not send your product to LEWITT GmbH directly as it will not be serviced. Freight charges have to be covered by the owner of the product.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor deviations or faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product's value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage)
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of LEWITT products effected by you or a third party, unless LEWITT has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification