Korg Pa600QT Professional ArrangerSKU: KPA600QTX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
This Pa600QT (Quarter Tone) version contains all the functionality of the standard Pa600, and adds a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets. Along with all the Sounds and Styles that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, bouzuks, kanouns, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music.
It all begins with the sound. Korg’s sound quality is universally recognized as superior, and is relied on by musicians around the world. The Pa600QT gives you a rich, detailed, sophisticated, natural sound with musical instruments from almost every genre, exploding with depth, nuance, subtlety, and accuracy. The DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system adds finely tuned control, and provides various levels of articulation. There are also several sounds distilled from the OASYS (one of the most powerful synthesizers ever made), helping the Pa600QT set a new standard for arranger keyboards. Over 950 sounds are preloaded, including a refreshed GM sound set, and 64 Drum Kits. There is also an amazing multilayer stereo acoustic piano that was accurately sampled from a concert grand, and includes string and damper pedal resonance. Sounds are fully editable, and changes can be saved in the User area.
One very exciting feature added to the Pa600QT is the option of purchasing musical sounds and styles particular to specific regions around the world. Up to 96MB of additional PCM allows many instruments to be accurately added to the Pa600QT sound engine and used with styles that were developed to represent many of the popular musical styles of certain countries. Full details on the available options will be made available at Korg.com as they are released.
Great sound is more than just the quality of the sample data. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding, studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa600QT has four stereo Master Effect processors, with 125 effects including standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus, as well as some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa600QT. Its total sound can be enhanced by these powerful and musically refined processors, easily adapting to your musical taste, or compensating for a problematic live environment.
The Pa600QT delivers a new set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world, each of whom worked according to their musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa600QT provides styles for almost every occasion. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own styles on board.
We add further realism to your performance with four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600QT’s Chord Sequencer play it for you.
• Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
• Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
• Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
• Quarter tone variation buttons providing instant access to quarter tone notes.
• Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
• Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
• New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
• Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
• Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
• Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
• Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
• MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
• 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
• Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
• Localized Pa600QT data (sold separately) provides Sounds and Styles relevant to specific countries and regions.
• Includes accessory DVD with USB-MIDI drivers, video manual, and additional Style content, including the complete "Real Drums" and "Turkish/Arabic World" collections
Series N/A Model N/A Other Features N/A
Information not available