Korg Pa3X - PA3X76 76 Key Professional Arranger WorkstationSKU: KPA3XXXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 6
- Video 2
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Free Samson Microphone/Headphones Pack with purchase!
Free item will be added to your cart.
Select to Compare
Sound Quality at its BEST
Based on Korg’s sophisticated EDS (Extended Definition Synthesis) Engine, the Pa3X provides truly outstanding new sounds. The RX (Real eXperience) Technology and the DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system refine an already powerful sound engine, allowing you to accurately and expressively introduce the most subtle nuances and sound articulation.
Sample The Samples
Many demanding professional sampling sessions with some of the finest musicians in the music industry have resulted in more detailed natural sounds than ever before. More than 1,100 sounds, including a new stereo grand piano (with string resonance and damper realism) and new electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 stage piano; new wind instruments, basses and stunning guitars; plus new digital drawbars with leakage and key on/off noises provide the perfect sound foundation for any harmonic and melodic need.
The internal Sampler is now equipped with a new Sound Compression tool (no loss, 1:2 ratio). The Pa3X can also Load/Import Korg, WAV, AIFF, and Akai samples and export in WAV or AIFF. Sounds can be fully edited, and can now use up to 24 oscillators for each note!
A Kit for Every Genre
More than 100 drumkits, including new Real Ambience Drumkits, give life to any rhythmic texture and sound truly authentic due to the Drums Family Easy Editing, which gives total control over volume, pitch, EQ, ambience, and more.
The vast 256 MB memory (PCM User memory) can be expanded to a massive 512 MB (when calculated as 16-bit linear data), with the optional EXB-M256 memory expansion board, so custom sounds can easily be added. Another first is the Self-Refresh Memory Backup battery for all factory and user PCM data, making start-up of the Pa3X much, much faster. An intelligent re-charging system ensures the battery is always charged.
Studio Quality Effects
Up to 8 Stereo Digital Multi Effect processors can be used at once. Over 140 effect types are available, running from the standard reverbs and delays through to the more unusual effects such as vocoding, as well as the new vintage effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
The Pa3X includes effects from an industry leader: Waves Audio and includes the powerful MaxxAudio suite, which has been described as "the next generation of audio processing tools". These onboard effects, which include MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxEQ, MaxxTreble and MaxxStereo, provide unparalleled performance, delivering sound that is louder, clearer, fuller, and more polished.
TC-Helicon Voice Processor
With new features and new algorithms, including even better pitch correction, the TC-Helicon Voice Processor ensures your vocals have the highest possible sound quality. Up to 4 realistic voices plus 2 doubled harmonies are available and can be controlled by the keyboard, MIDI and even MP3 input. Thanks to the new Audio Chord Detection function, chords can be automatically extracted from an audio file and sent to the Vocal Processor! Other 5 effect blocks are available, including Reverb, Delay, µMod and special FX such as Megaphone and Hardtune.
Adaptive Mic Setting is an amazing new feature monitors the input signal and auto adjusts parameters such as the Adaptive Gate, EQ, Compression and the De-Esser to make the vocals sound smooth and “studio produced.” Adaptive Mic Setting is unique to Korg in the world of Arrangers!
The famous Korg XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player now supports, in addition to the main music formats, the “+G” format for both MP3 and MIDI files which can be played together. This new feature allows backing sequences to play with enriched lyrics and graphics which can be displayed simultaneously on the on-board TFT display and on an external monitor (with the VIF4 option installed).
The enhanced 16 track sequencer allows the most sophisticated levels of sequencing, but also provides quick and easy song creation using the Backing Sequence function. And because the Pa3X is very clever, it can record your entire performance! You can run a song, play the keyboard, sing along and everything will be recorded in MP3 format and stored on an external USB device or in the internal Hard Disk.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound, including pianos borrowed from the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano, plus Ambience Drums
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 256 MB of user PCM data (equivalent to 512 MB*) –provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Standard 4 GB memory USB
- Standard internal 2.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive
- Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick, and our unique ribbon strip ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- New TC-Helicon Vocal Processor (VoiceLive2 derived) with dedicated professional effects
- TouchView TFT display
- 76-key model features a motorized tilting display
- Professional graphic interface with new Search facility for quickly locating musical resources
- PaAS High-fidelity, optional amplification/speaker bar with Korg’s own Easy Connect system (no support, cables, or additional power supply needed)
- Self-refreshing PCM Data memory backup – supported by our own Intelligent Re-Charge system – ensures fast startup
- Improved Style and Performance selection, Over 400 factory Styles; each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break
- 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Up to 8 Stereo Effects at once, including flexible Master and Insert routing for Styles and songs
- New Vintage Effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
- Adaptive Mic Setting provides a virtual sound engineer to automatically set the best EQ/Compressor/Gate settings for your voice
- Professional Final Mastering tools from “Waves Audio” plugins “MaxxAudio” suite.
- New Double MP3/MIDI files player and recorder with Advanced Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with Lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MIDI files and MP3 files
- New Audio Chord Detection function that automatically extracts chords to send to the Vocal Processor from MP3 files
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM songs
Series Pa3X Number of Presets More than 1100, including Stereo Piano and GM Level 1 & 2 compatible sounds; more than 90 Drum Kits Polyphony . Model 76 MIDI I/O In, Out, Thru; Standard MIDI connectors USB to Midi using the USB Device port; Individual track assignment; 8 user definable MIDI Setups Number of Keys 76 USB Yes Digital Inputs 2 Digital Outputs 2 Weight 38.6 lbs. Dimensions 46.93"W x 14.41"D x 5.7"H Synthesizer Format Keyboard Sound Engine Type EDS (Extended Definition Synthesis) Engine; 120 Voices, 120 Oscillators Filters with Resonance Three band EQ for each track Type of Action Semi-Weighted Wave Memory 256 MB (equivalent to 512MB linear data) with the optional EXB-M256 memory expansion board Number of Effects Up to 8 Stereo Digital Multi-Effects block system 140 Effects types plus VOCODER Final Mastering Effects by WAVES (MaxxEQ, MaxxBass, MaxxTreble, MaxxStereo, MaxxVolume) Arpeggiator Yes Sampling Yes Audio Playback Yes MIDI Sequencer Yes Audio Inputs 4 Audio Input Types 2 Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono Audio Output Types Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Out 1, Out 2 Headphones (in the front panel) Digital Input Type 2 USB Host Front/Rear (2.0 Hi Speed) and 1 USB Device Rear (1.1 Full Speed) connections Digital Output Type S/P DIF (48 kHz – coaxial), mirroring the Main Stereo Outputs Audio Outputs 4 Controller Types Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Style Change, Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS - Realtime controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation), Ribbon Control, 8 Assignable Sliders, MP3 Volume, Mic Volume, Mic Harmony/Double Vol., Mic Reverb/Delay Vol., 3 Assignable Switches, Tempo +/-, Dial, Up/+, Down/- CV Jacks (Control Voltage) N/A
Pa3X - PA3X76 76 Key Professional Arranger Workstation
One year parts and labor. 90 Days on footswitches, tubes, and AC adapters. Three years on tuners and metronomes.