Kala KA-FMT Flame Spalted Maple Tenor UkuleleSKU: KKAFMTXXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Kala KA-FMT Flame Spalted Maple Tenor Ukulele is a performance ready instrument with stunning looks to match. The KA-FMT has a solid Spruce top, accompanied by Flame Spalted Maple back and sides. The solid spruce tops project a clear and bright sound with excellent projection. This combination of top shelf tonewoods deliver a tone that is bright, yet warm with enough volume that you will be heard while playing with a group. The body is also adorned with mahogany binding with black and white purfling along the edges, and mother-of-pearl/abalone rosette compliments the top perfectly. The high-gloss finish on the body brings out the attractive Spalted Flamed Maple grain pattern. A satin finished 17" Tenor scale mahogany neck features a 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with low action for ease of playability. This Tenor uke boasts a Rosewood Bridge and a set of Chrome Die-Cast Sealed Geared tuners to complete this attractive package. Case not included.
Order your Kala KA-FMT Flame Spalted Maple Tenor Ukulele from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Features:• 17" tenor scale
• Solid spruce top
• Spalted flame maple back and sides
• Mahogany binding with black and white purfling
• Mahogany neck
• Rosewood fingerboard
• 19 frets
• Dot inlays
• Rosewood bridge
• Synthetic bone nut and saddle
• Die cast chrome tuners
• Natural Satin finish
• Case not included
Series Flame Spalted Maple Other Features 17" Scale, 19 Frets Model KA-FMT
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
Upon purchase of your instrument please fill out completely the Kala Brand registration form below.
This Limited Warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. The instrument must have been purchased at an Authorized Kala Brand Dealer.
- Keep your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim.
- Any modification to the instrument will void the warranty.
- Unsolicited returns to Kala Brand Music Co. or any of its authorized dealers will not be accepted.
- Asserted defects or damages due to negligence, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, or modification practices on the instrument or its parts. Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Normal wear or breakage of frets, strings, nuts, saddle, batteries, finish or other damage or deterioration due to normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts, or to normal wear and tear or breakage of any part of an instrument, including but not limited to controls, buttons,switches, jacks, plated surfaces, tuning devices, or to any instrument case, gig bag, gig bag handles, zippers, latches, case hardware, or case exterior.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures,humidity, acts of nature, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Kala all solid-wood ukuleles and all acoustic U-Bass instruments will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™, Humilele ™ ) is not used with your Kala instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance practices.
- Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Kala all solid-wood ukuleles and all acoustic U-Bass instruments will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™) is not used with your Kala instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Exposure to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
- Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
- Instruments damaged in transit.
- All instruments marked with a stamped "2" on the back of the headstock are "Kala seconds" and are excluded from Kala Brand Music Company's warranty policy. These instruments are non-refundable and non-returnable to either Kala Brand Music Company or the authorized dealer in where it was purchased.
- Instruments purchased outside of the United States or Canada are not covered under this warranty.