Kala KA-RES-BRS Tenor Ukulele (Brass)SKU: KKARESBRS-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Kala re-designed 2014 Resonator Ukes feature an lightweight aluminum resonator cone crafted into a figured, Mahogany body, resulting in a distinctive voice and appearance. The KA-RES-BRS pumps out a lot of sound despite its diminutive size, and the spruce top delivers a tone that is bright, yet warm with enough volume that you will be heard while playing with a group. The body is also adorned with traditional F-Holes to compliment the beautiful satin suburst finish. The satin finish also really brings out the attractive mahogany grain pattern. Guitar players will appreciate the low action and the ease of playability. A set of die-cast tuning machines complete this attractive package. This uke pushes out that extra volume that only a resonator can. Case not included.
Get your Kala KA-RES-BRS Tenor Ukulele today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- great conversation piece
- Make The Other Ukes Cry
- No Pickup Needed
- Sexy Brilliant Sound
- Solid frame
Comments about Kala Ka-Res-Brs Tenor Ukulele (Brass):
My Ramblin Man purchased this beauty for me near Valentines's Day 2014 after discovering that I was indeed a ukulele player without a doubt... I have always played guitar and i love to sing, well now I am a full time uke player, jammer and musician for life.
- Was this a gift?:
Weight . Dimensions . Series KA-RES Model KA-RES-BRS
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
Upon purchase of your instrument please fill out completely the Kala Brand registration form below.
This Limited Warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. The instrument must have been purchased at an Authorized Kala Brand Dealer.
- Keep your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim.
- Any modification to the instrument will void the warranty.
- Unsolicited returns to Kala Brand Music Co. or any of its authorized dealers will not be accepted.
- Asserted defects or damages due to negligence, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, or modification practices on the instrument or its parts. Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Normal wear or breakage of frets, strings, nuts, saddle, batteries, finish or other damage or deterioration due to normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts, or to normal wear and tear or breakage of any part of an instrument, including but not limited to controls, buttons,switches, jacks, plated surfaces, tuning devices, or to any instrument case, gig bag, gig bag handles, zippers, latches, case hardware, or case exterior.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures,humidity, acts of nature, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Kala all solid-wood ukuleles and all acoustic U-Bass instruments will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™, Humilele ™ ) is not used with your Kala instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance practices.
- Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Kala all solid-wood ukuleles and all acoustic U-Bass instruments will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™) is not used with your Kala instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Exposure to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
- Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
- Instruments damaged in transit.
- All instruments marked with a stamped "2" on the back of the headstock are "Kala seconds" and are excluded from Kala Brand Music Company's warranty policy. These instruments are non-refundable and non-returnable to either Kala Brand Music Company or the authorized dealer in where it was purchased.
- Instruments purchased outside of the United States or Canada are not covered under this warranty.