Sterling by Music Man JP150 John Petrucci Signature Electric GuitarSKU: SJP150SHB-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The JP150 John Petrucci Signature features an African Mahogany body, beveled edges and a forearm contour. The maple neck with 24 jumbo frets has a slightly asymmetrical back carve with a flatter bass side to naturally fit the curve of your hand. Other shred-friendly features include a Sterling Full Float Modern Trem bridge, locking tuners, and a 3-way pickup switch for easier access.
The Sterling By Music Man Designed Humbucking Pickups delivers a flowing, singing solo tone when used with a heavily overdriven amp and a clear chord sound with a clean amp setting. You get a a big, tight sound that’s neither muddy nor thin.
Highly respected in the metal/prog community, John Petrucci of Dream Theater is known worldwide for his incendiary chops, creative songwriting and incredible tone. His devotion to his craft inspires legions of players across the globe.
- Scale: 25.5”
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Neck Width, 12th fret: 52mm
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Joint: 5 Bolt
- Frets: 24
- Fretboard Radius: 16”
- Pickup Selector: 3 Way
- Pickups: H/H, 2 Sterling By Music Man Designed Pickups
- Bridge: Full Float Modern Tremolo
- Case: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man gig bag included
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867