Sterling by Music Man JP100D-MKOA John Petrucci Signature Electric GuitarSKU: SJP100DMK-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The JP100D-MKOA John Petrucci Signature is an upgraded version of the JP guitar with deluxe appointments. Based on the "Ball Family Reserve" JP6, this one has a slightly larger mahogany body, a scooped forearm contour and is capped with a Hawaiian Koa top. The maple neck with rosewood fretboard and 24 jumbo frets has a slightly asymmetrical back carve with a flatter bass side to naturally fit the curve of your hand. Other shred-friendly features include a Sterling Modern Trem bridge, locking tuners, and DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pickups and a diagonally angled 3-way pickup switch for easier access.
"I'm so happy to be part of the Sterling by Music Man family! The new JP100 continues in the tradition of amazingly beautiful, high quality instruments at friendly and affordable prices." - John Petrucci
Highly respected in the metal/prog community, John Petrucci of Dream Theater is known worldwide for his incendiary chops, creative songwriting and incredible tone. His devotion to his craft inspires legions of players across the globe.
- Scale: 25.5”
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Neck Width, 12th fret: 52mm
- Body Wood: Mahogany with a Hawaiian Koa top
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Joint: 5 Bolt
- Frets: 24
- Fretboard Radius: 16”
- Pickup Selector: 3 Way
- Pickups: H/H, DiMarzio Crunch Lab and Liqui-Fire
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Case: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man gig bag included
Weight . Dimensions . Series . Model .
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867