Legator Joe Cocchi Signature Ninja 350-PRO 7-StringSKU: LNR7350WH-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Legator Joe Cocchi Signature Ninja 350-PRO 7-String is patterned after the Within the Ruins guitarist's main stage axe, and sports a Mahogany body with a white finish. The double cutaway design features extra-deep scoop cuts on body's lower horn make it easy to access the upper register.
A fast-playing satin-finished 5-piece Maple/Walnut neck sports a slightly longer 27" scale that offers comfortable string tension even when using lighter gauge strings with no sacrifice of playability. This will enable you to maintain that low-tune crunch you need. The neck is capped off with 24 jumbo frets, and boasts a thin profile to compensate for the wide maple fingerboard.
The Joe Cocchi Signature Ninja 350-PRO is outfitted with a pair of metal approved EMG 81/85 humbucking pickups that are voiced to deliver clear and punchy tone. A simplified control panel includes a 3-way blade switch and a single Master Volume and Master Tone. Black Hardware includes a custom Pro tuning machines and a Floyd Rose 1000 7-S Tremolo Bridge which will stabilize tuning through even the most aggressive shredding. Case not included.
Get your Legator Joe Cocchi Signature Ninja 350-PRO 7-String today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Maple Fingerboard
- Neck Profile
- Reverse Headstock
One of my favorite legators! Glad to finally see a metal guitar with a reverse headstock and a maple fingerboard like the good old days of the 80's! This thing shreds and the price is awesome!
Weight . Dimensions . Series Ninja Model Ninja 350 PRO 7
Legator instruments are backed by a 1 year manufactuers warranty. This warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is only valid for use by the original owner under normal operating conditions and is subjects to the limitations listed below.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Instruments that have been modified outside of Legator Music Inc.
- Instruments that have been transferred (warranty only applicable to original owner).
- Instruments purchased from non-authorized Legator dealer.
- Instruments serviced by unauthorized person(s).
- Instruments with altered or missing serial numbers.
- Instruments subjected to extreme conditions.
- Damage to instruments due to misuse, accidents, or neglect.
- Standard wear and tear on serviceable parts (electronic controls, jacks, switches, tuning machines, saddles, plated surfaces, worn frets, scratches in pickguard or plastic pieces, and normal paint wear.