JBL PRX710 10" Two-Way Active PA CabinetSKU: JPRX710XX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100° by 60° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
Power Rating : 1500 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Normal: 50 Hz – 19.6kHz
Boost: 42.9 Hz – 20kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Normal: 63.5 Hz – 18.5kHz
Boost: 53 Hz – 18.6kHz
Coverage Pattern : 100° x 60° nominal
Crossover Frequency : 1.9 kHz
Maximum SPL : 133 dB
Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
LF Driver : 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
Suspension / Mounting : single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 498.7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm
(19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
Net Weight : 16.4 kg (36 lb)
Series PRX Model 710 Weight 36 lbs. Dimensions 19.63"H x 13.21"W x 12.69"D)
Information not available