Mackie iP-10 / iP-12 / iP-15 Install Performance LoudspeakerSKU: MIPSERIESX-P
- Images 1
With ample rigging points for vertical or horizontal rigging and custom high-performance drivers, iP delivers rich, articulate full-bandwidth response in a sleek, compact design.
Performance You & Clients Expect
Sound quality, durability and overall performance are always part of the equation when choosing the right loudspeaker system for an install. With premium components, unmatched build quality and the right tools to dial in perfect sound, iP loudspeakers not only look professional, they deliver the results you demand.
Behind each iP loudspeakers clean, professional look are high-output, custom designed woofers with large voice coils to handle more power for maximum output. Premium 1.4” titanium compression drivers deliver smooth, consistent high-frequency response.
Designed For Install
Flexibility is extremely important for permanent installs. With Mackie iP Series, you have the flexibility you need to meet the needs of the most aesthetically-demanding install. From vertical and horizontal hangs to a choice of wall and ceiling mounting hardware, iP is ready for any install. All full-range models feature 8 x M10 rigging points for secure vertical or horizontal rigging and a rotatable 90° x 50° horn for accurate dispersion at all times. Plus, with a rotating logo, your stereo “horns out” install will always look great.
- 1.4″ titanium compression driver provides smooth, consistent high-frequency response
- 8 x M10 rigging points and rotatable 90° x 50° horn for vertical/horizontal rigging (PA-A2 accessory)
- Optional ceiling and wall mount accessories meet the needs of the most aesthetically demanding venues (iP-CM100 & iP-WM100 accessories)
- Rotatable center logo allows for clean presentation in all configurations
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
- Companion iP-18S 18″ subwoofer extends low-frequency response and increases output in larger applications
The following Mackie products have drivers that are guaranteed for TWO YEARS and electronics guaranteed for THREE YEARS:
Loudspeakers, power amps, and powered mixers; all SRM, DLM, HD, and C Series speakers; all PPM Mixers; and all HRmk2 studio monitors.
The following Mackie products are guaranteed for one year:
Thump and S500 Series Speakers, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, VLZ3, VLZ4 and ProFX Mixers, all MRmk2 and MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Series, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware
This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.