Alesis iO Dock II for iPad (Lightning & 30-pin compatible)SKU: AIODOCK2X-P
- Images 7
Select to Compare
Now that the iPad has become such an enormously popular tool for producers and musicians, the iO Dock II has become even more necessary, allowing you to connect your instruments, microphones and MIDI gear into one device, making an indispensable, portable and highly functional recording studio that remains within your reach, no matter where you need it. Compatible with any Core MIDI or Core Audio based app, the iO Dock II completes the picture, giving you all you need to control it all from one convenient, ergonomic surface.
Two Combo XLR/TRS plugs let you connect your microphones to record acoustic instruments or vocals while switchable phantom power expands you mic selection to any mic, including dynamics or condensers, to capture audio via the onboard mic preamps. Use the "direct" and "guitar" switches when you connect to electric guitars or synths.
A USB MIDI Out port and 5-pin MIDI In/Out jacks allow your MIDI devices to create sequences just as easily as in the studio. The improved dedicated high-impedance jack for your guitar/bass maintains a clean, pure signal for tracking or 3rd party FX apps. Dedicated headphone and 1/4-inch outputs let you listen to your tracks on studio monitors or 'phones. The assignable footswitch jack opens up creative possibilities for gigging or virtual instrument performance.
- Equips your iPad with pro audio connections for recording and live performance
- Interchangeable 30-pin and Lightning connectors included
- Works with any iPad
- Improved high-Z input for guitars and bass guitars
- Improved iPad connector placement for quick and easy iPad loading
- (2) combo XLR-1/4-inch Mic/Line inputs
- Connect microphones, instruments, speakers, headphones & MIDI controllers
- Works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app in the App Store
- Input channel gain controls
- Switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- (2) 1/4-inch main & headphone output with independent controls
- 5-pin MIDI and USB MIDI input and output
- Assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input
- Professional 24-bit converters built in
- Class-compliant, no drivers required
Interface Type iOS/USB/MIDI Combo XLR/TRS Jacks 2 Mic Preamps 2 Analog Inputs 2 x XLR-1/4" Balanced TRS Individual gain controls, Phantom power, switchable Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 1 Analog Outputs TRS Main & Headphone Outs with individual controls MIDI I/O Yes Phantom Power Yes Dimensions 8.5 x 10.5 x 1.25 inches (LxWxH) Weight 2.1 lbs. Model iO Dock Series iO Dock
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.