Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Lighting EffectSKU: CIS255ZIR-P
- Images 8
- Video 1
Select to Compare
This power-packed member of Chauvet DJ's Intimidator family enhances any event and brings out the best in any application! Using it generates a synchronized light show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs.
Other features include built-in effect macros and move-in-black capabilities, selectable pan and tilt ranges, electronic dimmer, split beam with 3-facet prism, easy-access gobo door for quick gobo changes, and sound activated programs.
Control this effect wirelessly with the optional IRC-6 remote. The Intimidator Spot 255 IRC fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
- Feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED to enhance any event or application
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem Mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with the full-color LCD screen
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Minimize programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
Series Intimidator Spot Other Features Light Source: 1 LED (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy Model 255 IRC Weight 12.6 lbs. Dimensions 8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2 Gobos 7 + open,rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds Light Source 60 W LED Coverage Angle Beam Angle: 15° Maximum Run Time N/A Battery Powered No DMX Connectors 3-pin Colors 8 + white, split colors DMX Channels 8 or 13
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.