Legator Helio HSCH-200 Electric GuitarSKU: LHSCH200X-P
- Images 1
The Legator Helio HSCH-200 Electric Guitar sports a semi-hollow Mahogany body with a figured Maple top. Legator offers a variation on the familiar single cutaway design. A fast-playing satin-finished Mahogany neck sports a 24.75" scale that offers comfortable string tension with no sacrifice of playability. The neck is capped off with 22 frets, and boasts a thin profile to compensate for the wide rosewood fingerboard.
The Helio HSCH-200 is outfitted with a pair of Legator HNH1-SE Alnico humbucking pickups that are voiced to deliver clear and punchy tone. A simplified control panel includes a 3-way blade switch and a Master Volume and Master Tone for each pickup. Chrome Hardware includes a Legator Tune-o-Matic Bridge with a stop tailpiece which will stabilize tuning through even the most aggressive shredding. Case not included.
Get your Legator Helio HSCH-200 Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Weight . Dimensions . Series Helio Model HSCH-200
Legator instruments are backed by a 1 year manufactuers warranty. This warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is only valid for use by the original owner under normal operating conditions and is subjects to the limitations listed below.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Instruments that have been modified outside of Legator Music Inc.
- Instruments that have been transferred (warranty only applicable to original owner).
- Instruments purchased from non-authorized Legator dealer.
- Instruments serviced by unauthorized person(s).
- Instruments with altered or missing serial numbers.
- Instruments subjected to extreme conditions.
- Damage to instruments due to misuse, accidents, or neglect.
- Standard wear and tear on serviceable parts (electronic controls, jacks, switches, tuning machines, saddles, plated surfaces, worn frets, scratches in pickguard or plastic pieces, and normal paint wear.