Legator Helio HSC7-200 7-String Electric GuitarSKU: LHSC7200S-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Legator Helio HSC7-200 7-String Electric Guitar sports a Mahogany body with a Maple top, and capped off with a stunning Silver Burst finish. Legator offers a variation on the familiar single cutaway design, along with a fast-playing satin-finished Mahogany neck sports a slightly longer 26.5" scale that offers comfortable string tension even when using lighter gauge strings with no sacrifice of playability. This will enable you to maintain that low-tune crunch you need. The neck is capped off with 24 frets, and boasts a thin profile to compensate for the wide rosewood fingerboard.
The Helio HSC7-200 7-String is outfitted with a pair of Legator Alnico humbucking pickups that are voiced to deliver clear and punchy tone. A simplified control panel includes a 3-way blade switch and a Master Volume and Master Tone for each pickup. Chrome Hardware includes a Legator Tune-o-Matic Bridge with a stop tailpiece which will stabilize tuning through even the most aggressive shredding. Case not included.
Get your Legator Helio HSC7-200 7-String Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Weight . Dimensions . Series Helio Model HSCH-200
Legator instruments are backed by a 1 year manufactuers warranty. This warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is only valid for use by the original owner under normal operating conditions and is subjects to the limitations listed below.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Instruments that have been modified outside of Legator Music Inc.
- Instruments that have been transferred (warranty only applicable to original owner).
- Instruments purchased from non-authorized Legator dealer.
- Instruments serviced by unauthorized person(s).
- Instruments with altered or missing serial numbers.
- Instruments subjected to extreme conditions.
- Damage to instruments due to misuse, accidents, or neglect.
- Standard wear and tear on serviceable parts (electronic controls, jacks, switches, tuning machines, saddles, plated surfaces, worn frets, scratches in pickguard or plastic pieces, and normal paint wear.