Sennheiser HD280 Pro Headphones (Used - Mint Condition)SKU: SHD280PRD-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Well friends, we’ve finally arrived! No longer do affordable, professional headphones have to feel and sound affordable. The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro are built well, feel comfortable, look stylish and most importantly, they sound simply phenomenal! Designed to last and fortified with some useful features, the sturdy yet comfy Sennheiser HD 280 Pros deliver a pro-quality listening experience at a reasonable price.
The collapsible, rotatable earcups fully enclose around the earlobe making for a snug, tight fit. These do a fantastic job of isolation, keeping extraneous noise out of the picture. Use them to track critical vocals while keeping out room sounds or fighting feedback. Drummers delight in their isolation as they play to the click track or pre-recorded mix and not feel hampered by the loud thwacking just below their ears. The backs are closed so as not to annoy others by keeping headphone leakage to a minimum. This also makes the HD 280 Pros a fine choice for DJs who demand quality on a night in, night out basis.
They’ve got a single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack and locking 1/4" adapter so you can adapt to the input jacks around you. They sport a high 102 db SPL due to the powerful neodymium magnets. A high-quality coiled cable rounds out the list of features.
The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones have a frequency response of 8-25,000 Hz so you’ll hear everything in the mix and, along with your trusted studio monitors, be able to make the crucial, critical decisions that a professional mixer/artist or DJ needs to stay on top of their game. Everyone wins!
• Accurate, linear reproduction for critical monitoring applications
• Replaceable parts for long life
• Neodymium magnets for optimum sensitivity and wide dynamic range
• Very good attenuation of background noise
• Lightweight design
• Comfortable fit due to soft, circumaural ear pads
• Easily replaceable, single-sided coiled cable
• Space-saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
• Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
• Nominal impedance: 64 Ohm
• Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
• Load rating: 500 mW
• THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.1 %
• Ear coupling: circumaural
• Contact pressure: 6 N
• Weight w/o cable: 220 g
• Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
• Connection cable: Coiled cable (min1m/max 3m)
• Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz
Fit Over Ear Type Closed Usage DJ
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions. However, all evolution microphones have an industry leading 10 year warranty!