Griffin Technology GuitarConnect Cable - iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch Guitar CableSKU: GGC35874X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
- Video 1
The cable you need, to use GarageBand or other effects apps with your guitar, bass or keyboard. Connect the cable's 1/4" plug to your guitar, bass, or keyboard; then open GarageBand or other instrument effects apps.
As quickly as you can tap your Multi-Touch display, The GuitarConnect Cable and GarageBand plug you into a virtual pedal board with guitar effects, digital tuner, metronome and play-along/practice player that allows you to play along with your favorite songs, or practice tricky sections. No need to lug out the amp; no more neighbors yelling for you to "turn it DOWN...!" Just a super-compact practice rig you can use with your headphones to rock wherever you are, whenever you want.
Tuck your iPhone into a pocket and you're playing without being tied down (excellent for practicing windmills from atop your coffee table). And because The GuitarConnect Cable provides a standard 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack, you can plug in your headphones or an AUX cable and play into your home stereo, amp, control board, or whatever.
The GuitarConnect Cable features gold connectors for improved conductivity (and thus, a better signal), as well as a braided exterior for durability.
Griffin Item No GC35874
- Heavy-duty 1/4" mono plug connects to your guitar, bass, or keyboard
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo plug connects you to the headphone jack of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) jack allows you to plug in your headphones, amp, or powered speakers
- Gold connectors for increased conductivity and signal
- Nylon-braided exterior for durability
- 6' total cable length
- GuitarConnect Cable is AppPowered
Weight . Dimensions 6' total cable length Series . Model GC35874
Information not available