Gibson SG Standard 2017 T Electric GuitarSKU: GSGSTD2017T
- Images 5
When the double-cutaway SG was unveiled as the (temporary) replacement for the original single-cutaway Les Paul in 1961 it quickly proved itself far more than just a stand-in. An overnight success, this innovative guitar quickly became a favorite with rock, blues, and jazz players and more.
The Gibson SG Standard 2017 T features iconic a symmetrical double-horned body styling and smaller 'teardrop' pickguard that harken back to the originals of the early ’60s, and the Classic ’57 and ’57 + humbuckers likewise take you straight back to those hallowed PAF tones. When uncompromising performance matters, locking Grover kidney-button tuners, a slim taper neck, rosewood fingerboard with rolled binding, and our finest modern aluminum Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece with elegant chrome plating provide a sylish and modern SG playing experience.
The SG Standard 2017 T includes a classic Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap, and a polishing cloth.
- Solid mahogany body and neck
- Slim-taper neck profile
- Tektoid nut
- One-piece rosewood fingerboard with compound radius
- 22 polished frets
- 57 Classic and '57 Classic+ humbucking pickups made with Alnico magnets
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 1 toggle switch
- Chrome-plated aluminum Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece
- Locking Grover kidney-button tuners
- Black top hat knobs
- Classic Gibson hardshell case, Premium leather strap, Gibson multi-tool and polishing cloth included
The manufacturer's warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.