EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phase Machine V2 Modulation Guitar Effect PedalSKU: EGOV2XXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
- Video 1
In a nutshell, here is what makes the EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phase Machine V2 different from the original Grand Orbiter Phase Machine:
- Smaller footprint.
- Added LFO kill mode so you can use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter.
- Added an additional LED that will show the rate even in bypass mode.
The EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter V2 is 100% analog, true bypass and built by entirely by hand in beachy Akron, Ohio.
- 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobs
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. When “dry” switch is in the off position, this should remain at max.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO.
- Sweep: Controls the frequency range of the sweep.
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phasing.
- Rate 1,2,3: Changes the range of the speed control. Rate 1 is slow mode, rate 2 is LFO kill to use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter, rate 3 is fast mode.
- Dry: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.
- Any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.
EarthQuaker Devices will repair or replace any device that they made at any time as long as they are still in business. Warranty does not apply to the enclosure, graphics, knobs, hardware or any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than EarthQuaker Devices.