Golden Age Project D2 Large Dynamic MicrophoneSKU: GD2XXXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
The D2 is a high quality dynamic microphone with a full bodied sound and an excellent transient response. It has a consistent cardioid polar pattern for a low off-axis coloration and a good rejection of unwanted sounds.
The D2 has a marked presence peak centered around 5 kHz for a forward and distinctive sound. Using the D2 close to the sound source results in a bass boost in the 75-300 Hz area due to the proximity effect which can help make voices and instruments sound fuller.
The three switches allows the user to adjust the frequency response. There are two switches for selecting two different bass rolloff filters and one switch for lowering the response in a frequency range centered around 5 kHz.
Equipped with an internal windscreen, an external pop filter will usually not be needed. The 5/8" thread adaptor in the stand adaptor matches different stand gauges.
- High output dynamic cartrige for a big and powerful sound
- A clear, distinct and full bodied sound with a presence peak for life-like vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback in live use
- Three switches for tailoring the sound
- Rugged metal body
- Cartridge type: Dynamic
- Polar patt ern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity:-52dB (0dB=1V/Pa@1kHz)
- Output impedance: 250 ohm
Series D Model D2
One Year parts and labor warranty