Shure GLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless SystemSKU: SGLXD1435-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
- GLXD4 Receiver
- GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- SM35 Headset Microphone
- Power Supply
- Clothing clip
- Rechargeable battery
- User guide
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Battery Requirements Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Typical Operating Distance Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
The Shure GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- Single-channel wireless receiver with LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED Green: Charged / Flashing Green: 90% charged / Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Series GLXD Model 1435 Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 40Hz-20kHz Output Impedence N/A Dynamic Range (SPL) N/A Low Cut Filter No Connector Type N/A Self Noise 9.5dB Pad No Matched Pair No
Information not available