Shure GLXD14/PGA31 Headworn Wireless SystemSKU: SGLXD1431-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
- GLXD4 Receiver
- GLXD1 Bodypack transmitter
- PGA31 Headset microphone
- Power supply
- Clothing clip
- Rechargeable battery
- User guide
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Battery Requirements Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Typical Operating Distance Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
The Shure GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- Single-channel wireless receiver with LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED Green: Charged / Flashing Green: 90% charged / Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor. The PGA31 also features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Series GLXD14 Model GLXD14/PGA31 Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 18Hz-20kHz Output Impedence N/A Dynamic Range (SPL) 145dB Low Cut Filter No Connector Type Mini XLR Self Noise 9.5dB Pad No Matched Pair No
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor