MXL Genisis II Dual Diaphragm Tube MicrophoneSKU: MGENESIS2-P
- Images 4
Select to Compare
The Genesis II borrows the outstanding qualities of the original Genesis and adds our dual diaphragm capsule and patented warm and bright switch. This switch allows you to change the tonality of the mic to suit your application.
The Genesis II also includes the celebrated vintage, new old stock Mullard 12AT7 vacuum tube which is hand-selected and burned in at MXL's California headquarters prior to shipment, ensuring the highest quality.
- Enhanced, more versatile version of MXL's flagship vocal mic
- Dual-capsule design for two different tones: Warm or Bright
- Vintage Mullard 12AT7 tube that gives classic tonality
- Penetrating vocals that stay above the other tracks
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
Series Genisis Other Features Mullard 12AT7 tube or equivalent Model II Dimensions 59mm x 240mm / 2.32 in. x 9.45 in. Matched Pair No Polar Pattern N/A Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz Output Impedence 200 ohms Dynamic Range (SPL) 130dB Low Cut Filter Yes Connector Type XLR Self Noise 9.5dB Pad -10dB Weight 1.55 lbs / 703g
Information not available