Fishman FT-2 Digital Chromatic TunerSKU: FFT2XXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
The Fishman FT-2 digital chromatic tuner provides quick and accurate tuning for most instruments with a simple flip. Clip it on, flip up the display and the FT-2 powers-on. Flip it back down after done tuning to shut it off. The large, high-contrast, backlit display is easy to read and shows pitch with ±1 cent accuracy via tuning “needles” and a multi-color backlight.
It is also incredibly lightweight—weighing only 21 grams—so it won’t affect your instrument’s tone. When flipped down to the off position, it’s very low-profile, so you can leave it place while you’re playing and the soft clip is safe on most finishes.
- Flip it up to turn it on, flip it down to turn it off
- Fully chromatic, automatically displays the note
- Large, easy to read LCD display lights green when in-tune, red for sharp, amber for flat
- Meter style “needle” display is accurate to +/-1 cent
- Built-in clip-on sensor
- Automatic power save shuts it off after 5 minutes
- Includes one 2032 coin battery
Tuning Source: clip-on sensor
Tuning mode: chromatic 12-note
Pitch range: A4 = 440Hz
Detection range: A0 (27.5 Hz)-C8 (4,186 Hz)
Information not available