Engl Fireball 100 E635 100-Watt Guitar Tube Amplifier HeadSKU: E635XXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The ENGL Fireball design stresses the new sound character of the Fireball amp line. Compared to the E 625 60-watt version, the Fireball 100 features a darker, lower midrange focused tone. The added Midrange Boost (which can be controlled via footswitch) plus the Bottom switch will add that special fire to your sound. Well dressed gain structures allow any sounds from crystal clear, cripsy crunch, fat rock rhythm or heavy metal riffs to searing lead lines. With 100 watts of pure 6L6GC power amp fury, the Fireball 100 delivers more punch than ever before and satisfies the needs of the modern guitar player – even on the biggest stages.
- Clean and Lead Channel Featuring Separate Gain Controls
- Bright switch for the Clean Channel
- Bottom Switch (Clean & Lead) Adds Low End Punch
- Passive EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Lead Volume Control for Precise Level Tuning
- Mid Boost Switch (Clean & Lead), Remote Controllable via Footswitch
- Master A and Master B for 2 Different Power Amp Level Settings, Remote Controllable via Footswitch
- P.T.M. (Power Tube Monitor) System: Failure Indication via LED for Each Power Tube
- Stand By Switch
- 2 x 1/4" Stereo Jacks for Connecting an ENGL Z-4 Footpedal: Clean / Lead (Channel Switching) & Master A / B, Mid Boost & FX Loop Off / On
- Noise Gate Threshold Controls the Gate's Attack
- FX Loop Equipped with a Balance Control, FX Loop Off / On, Remote Controllable via Footswitch
- Power Amp Output 4 Ohms, 8 Ohms (2 Jacks) and 16 Ohms
- Matched Set of Four 6L6GC Power Tubes
- Four ECC83 (12AX7) Preamp Tubes
Amp Type All Tube Channels 2 Watts 100 Weight Approx. 46.3 lbs. Dimensions Approx. 28 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches (WxHxD) Series Fireball Model Fireball 100 E635
Engl offers the following warranty on all new purchases to the original purchaser and this warranty is not transferable. Engl products are warranted against failure of parts and materials (except tubes and speakers) and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. Tubes and speakers are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days.
This warranty applies only if the amplifier has not been damaged by accident, misuse or as a result of repair or modification. The use of non-authorized Engl tubes and replacement parts may void this warranty.
After 90 days from date of purchase, all shipping costs to and from the Engl authorized repair center are the responsibility of the owner. Within 90 days of purchase, Engl will be responsible only for the repair center to customer return shipping cost.
Authorized Returns must be shipped in the original Engl box and original packing materials.