Fender CD-140SCE Mahogany Acoustic-Electric GuitarSKU: F1452021X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
The CD-140SCE holds true to a classic with its dreadnought body style and single cutaway design. Thanks to the all-Mahogany construction, including a solid top and laminated back and sides, the CD-140SCE is capable of delivering the warm, rich tones naturally produced by Mahogany. The neck of the CD-140SCE is also crafted from Mahogany and is topped off with a 20-fret Rosewood fingerboard (Radius: 11.81”).
The CD-140SCE comes equipped with a Fishman Presys pickup system with an active onboard preamp and integrated electronic tuner. To tailor your tone to perfection, the CD-140SCE's electronics feature volume, bass, mid, treble and body (mid-sweep) controls. You never have to worry about running out of battery on stage because these Fishman electronics also come with a low battery indicator light.
Other features include multiple black/white body binding complemented by an elegant tortoiseshell pickguard and mother-of-pearl rosette design, rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech NuBone saddle and aged white with black dot bridge pins, small 3 mm dot fingerboard inlays, dual-action truss rod, and die-cast tuners. Case not included.
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (Radius: 11.81”)
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Position Inlays: 3mm White Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graphtech NuBone, 1.625”
- Special Electronics: Fishman Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Body (Mid-Sweep), Low Battery Indicator
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graphtech NuBone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phospher Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Scalloped “X” bracing, Mother-of-Pearl Fender Headstock Logo, Black Body and Neck Binding, Black/White Purfling, Chrome Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- Case Not Included
Dimensions . Series Classic Design Weight . Model CD-140SCE Mahogany
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants this Fender brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.