Fender CD-140S Mahogany Acoustic GuitarSKU: F1451021X-P
- Images 1
The CD-140S holds true to a classic with its dreadnought body style. Thanks to the all-Mahogany construction, including a solid top and laminated back and sides, the CD-140S is capable of delivering the warm, rich tones naturally produced by Mahogany. The neck of the CD-140S is also crafted from Mahogany and is topped off with a 20-fret Rosewood fingerboard (Radius: 11.81”).
Other features include multiple black/white body binding complemented by an elegant tortoiseshell pickguard and mother-of-pearl rosette design, rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech NuBone saddle and aged white with black dot bridge pins, small 3 mm dot fingerboard inlays, dual-action truss rod, and die-cast tuners. Case not included.
- Series: Classic Series
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (Radius: 11.81”)
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3
- Position Inlays: 3mm White Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graphtech NuBone, 1.625”
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graphtech NuBone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phospher Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Scalloped “X” bracing, Mother-of-Pearl Fender Headstock Logo, Black Body and Neck Binding, Black/White Purfling, Chrome Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- Case Not Included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Action
- Great Warm Sound
- Nice Looks
Comments about Fender Cd-140S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar:
It is extremely good looking, tusq saddle and nut. The oem strings was ok but replaced it with daddario 12gauge. Beautiful sound. The guitar is light weight which I like as well. THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR MONEY.
- Was this a gift?:
Dimensions . Series Classic Design Weight . Model CD-140 S Mahogany
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants this Fender brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.