Fender American Standard Jazz Bass Left-Handed Bass GuitarSKU: F93720XXXX
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 7
- Video 2
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Since its inception in 1960, the Jazz Bass has been one most used basses in all different genres of music. Because of its unparalleled versatility and easy playability, the Jazz Bass remains as popular as ever. In tandem with its predecessor, the Precision Bass, the Jazz Bass continues to be the standard bearer and a frontline force in the world of popular music.
The Fender American Standard Jazz Bass stays true to the most of the original specs that made it an instant classic in 1960. Featuring an alder body with the legendary ‘comfort contour’ and offset waist design that was way ahead of its time.
The body is outfitted with a pair of Fender Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups that deliver those clear, punchy, Jazz Bass tones that were the driving force behind an endless list of bands throughout the decades. A parchment colored pickguard adds an old school vibe to this modern day classic. The American Standard Jazz Bass is equipped with the familiar slim tapered maple neck with a maple or rosewood fingerboard with a modern 9-1/2" radius and medium-jumbo frets maximize comfort and playability. Chrome hardware includes a High Mass Vintage bridge (which can be strung thru-body or top loaded),and open gear tuners. Finally, a protective, hardshell case is included along with a cable, strap, and polishing cloth.
- Series: American Standard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rods: Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle High-Mass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell , 3-Ply White , 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Polishing Cloth: Polishing Cloth Included
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 8250M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .110TW Gauges)
- Other Features: Tinted Neck, Maple Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front; Rosewood Fingerboard Neck: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard, Fender Spaghetti Logo, Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods, Rounded Body Shape, Rolled Fingerboard Edges
Series American Standard Other Features Tinted Neck, Fender Spaghetti Logo, Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods, Rounded Body Shape, Rolled Fingerboard Edges
American Standard Jazz Bass Left-Handed Bass Guitar
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants this Fender brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.