Fender '68 Custom Twin Reverb Tube Guitar Combo AmplifierSKU: F22730000-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the backline amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. Clear, deep and powerful, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Twin Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The ’68 Custom Twin Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silver- face” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The ’68 Custom Twin Reverb’s dual 12” Celestion G12V-70 speakers also deliver a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: Two - 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass.
- Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquoise Grille Cloth
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Included Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch, Fitted Amplifier Cover
- Height: 19.87" (50.46 cm)
- Width: 26.15" (66.4 cm)
- Depth: 10.375" (21.9 cm)
- Weight: 64 lbs. (29 kg)
- Other Features: Modified Twin Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, “Vintage” channel for traditional silverface tonality,
- modified “Custom” channel with Bassman tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth.
Dimensions H: 19.87", W: 26.15", D: 10.375" Series Vintage Modified Weight 64 lbs Model '68 Custom Twin Reverb
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.