Kala Elite USA 1KOA-T Tenor UkuleleSKU: K1KOATXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Kala Elite Series Ukulele is the result of Kala's ever growing passion and unyielding commitment to providing players with the ultimate ukulele experience. Every component, from the vivid aesthetics to the tiniest of structural pieces, was purposefully designed to create an everlasting platform for the next generation of ukulele players.
Dressed in a smooth UV-cured satin finish and made from only the finest materials available, the Kala 1KOA Tenor Ukulele features a solid Hawaiian koa top, solid Hawaiian koa back & sides, a Honduran mahogany neck, an Indian rosewood fingerboard & bridge, a GraphTech Nubone nut, and a genuine bone saddle. The 1KOA Tenor Ukulele also boasts a set of high-quality Kala open-geared tuning machines with chrome buttons, a set of Kala Fluorocarbon strings, and mother-of-pearl inlays on the fretboard & headstock. Comes complete with a protective hardshell case and humidifier.
Get your Kala Elite USA 1KOA-T Tenor Ukulele today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Body Size/Shape Tenor Body Wood Solid Hawaiian Koa Top Solid Hawaiian Koa Cutaway None Top/Body Finish UV-Cured Satin Neck Wood Honduran Mahogany Scale Length 17" Fingerboard Indian Rosewood Number Of Frets 18 Nut Width 2.5" Bridge Type Indian Rosewood Nut & Saddle GraphTech Nubone Nut/Bone Saddle Tuning Machines Kala Open Gear, Chrome Button Electronics None Orientation Right-Handed Case/Bag Included Yes Case Type Hardshell Case Series 1KOA Series Model 1KOA-T
Kala Brand Music Co. warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. American made models are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
Upon purchase of your instrument please fill out completely the Kala Brand registration form below.
This Limited Warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. The instrument must have been purchased at an Authorized Kala Brand Dealer.
- Keep your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim.
- Any modification to the instrument will void the warranty.
- Unsolicited returns to Kala Brand Music Co. or any of its authorized dealers will not be accepted.
- Asserted defects or damages due to negligence, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, or modification practices on the instrument or its parts. Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Normal wear or breakage of frets, strings, nuts, saddle, batteries, finish or other damage or deterioration due to normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts, or to normal wear and tear or breakage of any part of an instrument, including but not limited to controls, buttons,switches, jacks, plated surfaces, tuning devices, or to any instrument case, gig bag, gig bag handles, zippers, latches, case hardware, or case exterior.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures,humidity, acts of nature, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Kala all solid-wood ukuleles and all acoustic U-Bass instruments will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™, Humilele ™ ) is not used with your Kala instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance practices.
- Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Kala all solid-wood ukuleles and all acoustic U-Bass instruments will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™) is not used with your Kala instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Exposure to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
- Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
- Instruments damaged in transit.
- All instruments marked with a stamped "2" on the back of the headstock are "Kala seconds" and are excluded from Kala Brand Music Company's warranty policy. These instruments are non-refundable and non-returnable to either Kala Brand Music Company or the authorized dealer in where it was purchased.
- Instruments purchased outside of the United States or Canada are not covered under this warranty.