Electro-Voice Tour X TX1122 12" 2 Way Passive PA CabinetSKU: ETX1122XX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
The Electro-Voice TX1122 is truly designed to be the compact over achiever of the Tour X family. Employing the same space saving 90° x 50° horn as the FM models, and the incredibly low distortion SMX2120 12-inch woofer, the TX1122 will astound you with performance that blows away competitive 15-inch two-ways.
The aesthetically unique Backbone grille not only looks great, but also provides greater strength and damage resistance than simple grille block designs. Proprietary ergonomically correct handles and angled input panels, integrated pole mount and (6) 3/8-inch threaded suspension inserts make the TX1122 easy to transport and employ in a variety of applications.
Specs:• Frequency Response (-3dB) 60 - 20000 Hz
• Frequency Response (-10dB) 45 - 20000 Hz
• Recommended High-Pass Frequency 45 Hz
• Sensitivity 1W/1m 97 dB
• Max. SPL / 1m (calc) 130 dB
• Coverage (nominal -6dB) H° 90 °
• Coverage (nominal -6dB) V° 50 °
• Rotatable Horn No
• System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 500/1000/2000 Watts
• LF Transducer SMX2120
• HF Transducer DH3
• Crossover Frequency 1750 Hz
• Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ohms
• Minimum Impedance 5.4 Ohms
• Enclosure Material Plywood and MDF with EVCOAT
• Suspension (6) 3/8-inch threaded inserts
• Color Black
• Flying Yes
• Input Connections Parallel Neutrik® NL4
• Internal Crossover Yes
• Speaker Type Fullrange
• Weight Net 44.53 lbs
• Dimensions 24.25" x 15.04" x 14.96"
Series Tour X Model TX1122
Tour X TX1122 12" 2 Way Passive PA Cabinet
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for five years and labor for five years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.