EarthQuaker Devices Organizer Polyphonic Organ Emulator Guitar Effects PedalSKU: EORGANIZE-P
- Images 1
- Video 1
The Organizer is a polyphonic organ emulator designed to mimic the organ tones of yesteryear crossed with the highly unique Guitorgan. The Organizer has a warm and very analog feel with a hint of Leslie warble that is unlike other modern octave shifters. It tracks all over the neck on both guitar and bass and will transpose single notes as well as chords. The Organizer uses a mix of analog and DSP circuitry with true bypass switching and an all analog direct (dry) signal path.
Hand made one at a time in sunny Akron, Ohio USA.
- Up: Level control for the octave up.
- Down: Level control for the octave down.
- Choir: This control takes a mix of the octave up and octave down setting and regenerates it. The end result is an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a “church organ” like feel. This control only works if the octave up and octave down are in use.
- Direct: Level control for the analog dry signal.
- Tone: Low pass filter for the wet signal, counter clockwise rolls off the high end.
- Lag: Delay control for the wet signal. Full counter clockwise is minimal delay, delay time increases as it rotates clockwise.
A standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, current draw is 70ma (not included). No battery option.
Order your EarthQuaker Devices Organizer from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Series . Model .
Organizer Polyphonic Organ Emulator Guitar Effects Pedal
EarthQuaker Devices will repair or replace any device that they made at any time as long as they are still in business! Warranty does not apply to the enclosure, graphics, knobs, hardware or any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than EarthQuaker Devices.