EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phaser Guitar Effects PedalSKU: EGRANDORB-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
- Video 1
The Grand Orbiter Phase Machine is a 4 stage OTA pedal loosely based on vintage guitar effects like the Ross Phaser and DOD 490. Quick geek out moment, an OTA is an Operational Transconductance Amplifier used instead of operational amplifiers with variable resistors. The Grand Orbiter Phase is built tough to stand the rigors of living on the road while providing the best darn phase tones available. The EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phase Machine has more knobs that the typical vintage phaser pedal which allows your amp to produce the tonal options to match the sounds you have in your head. Knobs are Sweep, Rate, Resonance & Depth. Switches are a Rate 1-2 switch which greatly expands the range of the Rate Knob and a Dry Kill switch which sends only the wet signal to the amplifier. The Grand Orbiter Phase Machine is capable of everything from a mellow classic phase sound to a jet-like woosh to an evil robot and everything in between.
Hand made one at a time in sunny Akron, Ohio USA.
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. When
- “dry” switch is in the off position, this should remain at max.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO
- Sweep: Controls the Frequency range
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phasing.
- Rate 1+2: Changes the range of the speed control. 1 is slower, 2 is faster.
- Dry: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the rrsonance down low.
Any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel (not included).
Order your EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter Phase Machine from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Series . Model .
Grand Orbiter Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
EarthQuaker Devices will repair or replace any device that they made at any time as long as they are still in business! Warranty does not apply to the enclosure, graphics, knobs, hardware or any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than EarthQuaker Devices.