Pioneer DJE-2000 Professional In-Ear DJ Headphones (White)SKU: PDJE2000W-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
- Video 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
With the clear understanding that DJs have specific audio characteristic requirements and traditionally listen to music differently, paying closer attention to the particular beats of music, Pioneer’s new inner-ear headphones were made for both their leisure music listening and for music preparation while on the go.
Its unique design features include large high quality 9.4 millimeter drivers, replaceable and detachable cables, and interchangeable earphone tips that dampen external noise.
- Hybrid 2-way driver for producing clear and more precise audio quality throughout the entire frequency spectrum
- Designed to be worn over-the-ear for better fit, stability, and comfort
- Multiple earphone tips
- Detachable cable with MMCX connector
- Includes carrying case, cleaning brush, and 1/4" stereo plug adapter
The DJE-2000 is designed with a “hybrid” 2-way driver system for producing clear and more precise audio quality throughout the entire frequency spectrum. With the use of rare and powerful magnets for its speakers, the larger 9.4 mm driver located in the back of the earphone produces low bass frequencies with impact, while the front driver efficiently generates critical mid and high frequencies so key instrumental sounds DJs pay close attention to, such as snare drums and cymbals, are more pronounced.
Multiple Earphone Tips
The flagship model includes three Comply foam earphone tips (S/M/L) to provide an extremely comfortable fit as well as reduce unwanted external sounds from entering and interfering with the original music. In addition, the model also includes four silicone tips (XS/S/M/L) and one triple flanged silicone tip to accommodate different sizes of ear canals.
Pioneer provides a detachable MMCX connector for maximum versatility. The cable is applied with a special textile coating that improves durability and reduces tangling and twisting.
- Form/Driver Closed/hybrid driver (BA & dynamic)
- Impedance 30 Ω
- Sensitivity 103 dB
- Frequency Response 6 ~ 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input 500 mW
- Unit Mid/High: balanced armature
- Low:φ 9.4mm dome
- Connect Cord OFC litz wire 1.6m (removable)
- Input Connector φ 3.5mm stereo mini plug (gold plate, 2-way, screw)
- Mass 6.1g (cord not included)
- Included Accessories: Earphone tips; silicone (XS/S/M/L), Comply Tx-500 foam (S/M/L), triple flange (one-size), Carry case, Cleaning brush and ¼" stereo plug adapter
Get your Pioneer DJE-2000 Headphones today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Usage Audiophile Fit In Ear
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.