Orange Amplification DIVO VT1000 Valve TesterSKU: OVT1000XX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Orange Amplification is proud to introduce the DIVO VT1000 Valve Tester -- the world's first fully automatic, portable, digital valve tester. Until now, testing valves with little or no knowledge of valve theory was difficult, costly and typically unreliable. The VT1000 tests all popular power and pre-amp tubes, and its streamlined, easy-to-use design will cater to valve users from all walks of life -- from amateurs to seasoned pro and those in the music retail business.
The VT1000 employs groundbreaking new technology that matches, tests and grades valves. This revolutionary valve tester from Orange Amps is a must-have for every guitarist, rental company, valve amp manufacturer, guitar technician and guitar/hi-fi store around the world!
Compact, portable and user-friendly, the VT1000 is a fully automatic digital valve tester that quickly performs a wide range of tests with unparalleled accuracy. The VT1000 offers an extensive array of benefits such as matching and testing valves quickly and with ease. It also offers a reliable health check so that you can see the condition of your tubes and find out whether they're good, bad or worn.
The VT1000 Valve Tester features one octal and two nine pin valve sockets for different valve types; simply insert the valve to be tested into the correct socket, select the valve type from the list on the unit and press 'OK' to test. The results are displayed clearly and concisely using LEDs and will test for a wide range of fault conditions, which could easily cause damage to other components. The simplicity of operation belies what is going on 'inside the box', where a CPU controlled testing system is in operation, allowing full control over all inter-electrode switching and measurement operations.
In approximately two minutes, the VT1000 performs an extensive series of tests including:
- Heater filament test: Short circuit
- Heater filament test: Open circuit
- Heater filament test: Tolerance check
- Heater cathode insulation: Leakage
- Heater cathode insulation: Short Circuit
- Tests for heater current abnormalities
- Amplification factor
- Voltage gain
- Power gain
- Screen grid test
- Mutual conductance test
- Dual test for double triodes
- Inter electrode leakage
- Inter electrode short circuit
- Flash-over (arc detection, high voltage breakdown)
- Gas ionisation test
EL34/6CA7; EL34L; 6L6; 6V6/6v6GTA; KT66; KT77; KT88; 6550; 5881; EL84/6BQ5; ECC81/12AT7; ECC82/12AU7; ECC83/12AX7; ECC99; 12BH7
The VT1000 from Orange Amplification really opens the door to everyone, providing an extremely simple, portable, reliable, inexpensive and safe way to test valves. Get yours today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.