Orange Amplification DIVO OV4 Self Fit Kit Tube Management KitSKU: ODIVOOV4X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The ultimate in tube management, Orange Amplification is proud to introduce the DIVO OV4 Self Fit Kit. The DIVO OV4 automatically adjusts the bias of your power tubes to ensure optimum performance. It monitors the performance of your amplifier and isolates faulty tubes during failures, running at half power until the tubes can be replaced. The DIVO OV4 allows you to experiment with different tubes in each socket without having to modify the amplifier. What's more? The DIVO OV4 also increases the lifespan of your power tubes! With the DIVO, you'll never have to worry about going dead on stage again!
The OV4 module includes a bracket and strong industrial-grade Velcro fixings, and is built into a compact aluminum case. Once set, the OV4 continually micro-adjusts the bias current for each individual tube, keeping the amp running at peak efficiency.
The OV4 adapts to any situation. With no audio present, the OV4 can automatically drop the bias current to a lower setting to reduce wear and tear, thus increasing the life of your power tubes. When audio is detected, the OV4 instantly returns to its higher level.
If there is a faulty tube detected, an algorithm automatically shuts off the affected pair and remembers which tubes are at fault. The faulty tubes are displayed on warning LEDs and in the software. It also keeps record of how many hours the amp has had, both with and without audio.
The jack socket connects to a standard footswitch, which allows you to switch the amp from full power (all four tubes on) to half power (two tubes). The "Share the Wear" feature remembers which pair of tubes were switched off the last time and alternates them to keep the wear as even as possible. This can also be used as a tone option if you use two different pairs of power tubes in your amplifier and want to go from one pair to another (i.e. two 6L6s and two EL34s).
The DIVO Self Fit Kit is appropriate for most Class A/B fixed bias amplifiers fitted with octal output valves. However, please contact email@example.com for more information on the DIVO's compatibility with your amplifier, before making your purchase.
Get your Orange Amplification DIVO OV4 Self Fit Kit Tube Management Kit today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Series Amplifier Management Model DIVO OV4 Self Fit Kit
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.