Leslie Digital Leslie Simulation PedalSKU: LLESLIEPX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Derived from the state-of-the art Digital Leslie onboard the new Hammond Sk series stage keyboards and the flagship B-3mkII Organ, the Leslie Pedal evokes vintage 122 and 147 Leslies, and the Model 18, basis of the classic Vibratone Guitar cabinet made famous by Stevie Ray Vaughn and others.
The fourth model replicates the distinctive PR-40 stationary tone-cabinet, which was standard issue with Hammond Organs in the 50's and 60's, and a "secret weapon" for many vintage studio guitar recordings.
- 4 Classic Leslie cabinets, the 122, 147, Model 18V and PR-40
- Speed, Brake and Bypass footswitches
- Stereo I/O, w/6dB gain switch
- Rise & Fall, Overdrive & Distance Controls
- CU-1 switch for the optional 1/2 moon Leslie Speed Control
- Great for guitar, bass and keyboards
Weight . Dimensions . Series . Model .
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.