Adam Hall Defender Mini Cable Protector 3-channels, YellowSKU: D85200XXX-P
- Images 2
- Video 1
Select to Compare
The new Defender Mini meets every expectation for professional cable protection, expanding the Defender series with a very light (only 11 lbs!), compact cable crossover, capable of supporting vehicle traffic.
Featuring three cable ducts and a cable cross-section of 1 3/8 in², with an overall height of 2”, although used primarily indoors, this crossover can readily support car traffic, due to the load-bearing capacity of more than 2 tons. The bottom of the Defender Mini has a non-slip surface, to ensure an optimal grip on the widest variety of surfaces. Like all of the Defender series crossovers, the Defender Mini is resistant to oils, acids, and petrol, and has a patented self-cleaning hinged closure.
Adam Hall Item No. 85200
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
• Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
• Length: 39” (approx.), Width: 11” (approx.), Height: 1.9” (approx.)
• Channels: 3
• Width Channels: 1 3/8” (approx.)
• Height Channels: 1 1/8”, 1 3/8”, 1 1/8” (approx.)
• Material: PU (polyurethane)
• Shore A hardness: 88 ± 4
• Flammability class: B2
• Operating temperature: -22°F to +140°F
• Load-bearing capacity: approx. 2 tons, for a surface area of 3” x 3” (approx.)
• DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
Information not available