Deering Dropkick Murphys Goodtime 19-Fret Tenor BanjoSKU: DDKMGTXXX-P
- Images 1
- Video 1
Select to Compare
The Deering Dropkick Murphys Goodtime 19-Fret Tenor Banjo is an all maple banjo with a hard rock maple neck and a violin grade maple rim for an awesome tone. It's tuned in fifths G,D,A,E just like an octave mandolin so the fingering is easy for mandolin and violin players.
"The Goodtime open back is the most affordable tenor banjo you can get! It's light and very easy to play which makes it perfect for beginners. I use it for writing and rehearsal. Its light weight makes it perfect for traveling. It's never a bad time with a Goodtime." Jeff DaRosa - Dropkick Murphys
- Blond Slender Rock Maple Neck
- 19 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Sealed Geared Guitar Tuners
- Durable Satin Finish
- Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead
- Dropkick Murphys crest engraved in peghead
- Exotic Wood Dot and Clover Inlays, with Boston banner and Dropkick Murphys engraved in neck
- 3-ply violin grade Goodtime Maple Rim
- 11" Frosted Top High Crown Head
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 16 Bracket Shoes
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32" Hex Nuts
- Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Has a bright sound of maple that projects well.
- Easy to play with clarity of note separation.
- G,D,A,E – Irish Tenor Tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Comes with medium gauge strings.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 13/64"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 23 1/8"
- Rim diameter 13 7/8"
- Overall Instrument Length 33 1/4"
- Weight Approx. 4.5 lbs
- Not Included
Deering, Vega, and Tenbrooks Warranty Information:
All new Deering, Vega, or Tenbrooks banjos are warranted to the original owner only, without time limit, against defective materials or workmanship.
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, the frets, finish, or accidental damage and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Return of warranty registration is a condition precedent to warranty coverage. Incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty and we assume no liability other than for the actual repair of the instrument. All warranties, expressed or implied, expire with the transfer of ownership from the original owner. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so that the above limitation may not apply to you. Customer is responsible for shipping to and from factory for all repairs, whether warranty or non-warranty.
Goodtime Warranty Information:
All new Goodtime banjos carry a six year limited warranty when you send in the warranty card or register online.
The manufacturer’s warranty covers factory defects for 6 years to the original owner, non-transferable. The warranty covers defective materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, the frets, finish, or accidental damage and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty and we assume no liability other than for the actual repair of the instrument. Return this card to validate your warranty and receive your Banjo Maintenance Manual.