Phil Jones Bass D-600 600-Watt Digital Bass Amplifier HeadSKU: PD600XXXX-P
- Images 3
Select to Compare
Bass players need higher power to amplify their instrument than guitarists, because it takes a lot more power to reproduce clean bass frequencies. Digital amps use Pulse Width Modulation process for amplification, allowing amplifiers to run at higher efficiencies than their older designed analog counterparts. The downside of many digital D Class amps is that they can sound harsh and have less punch in the low frequency spectrum.
To overcome this, Phil Jones Bass worked with Texas Instruments USA to develop an amplifier that has it all. It is light weight; it produces ample clean power and above all it has the tone. The PJB D-600 is a digital amp like no other when it comes to pure performance: 600 watts of power in only 7 pounds weight.
The Phil Jones Bass D-600 has 2 channels each with its own 5-band EQ, a silky smooth optical limiter, a headphone out jack, a stereo auxiliary input for backing tracks, a line input for additional input source, DI out, line out and tuner out.
The rugged, roadworthy PJB D-600 is constructed in an all aluminum chassis with a 1/4" thick machined aluminum panel, a feature normally associated with expensive recording studio equipment.
The PJB D-600 oozes quality both in sound and looks. It also comes with a padded gig bag to keep it looking great.
Get your Phil Jones Bass D-600 600-Watt Digital Bass Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type Digital Channels 2 Watts 600 Digital FX No USB No Line Out Yes Reverb No Other Features Power Output (RMS): 600w/2Ω, 450w/4Ω, 300w/8Ω5-Band EQ for Each ChannelInputs: 2 x Input, 2 x Mini Switch (Mute/Low/High), AUX-in w/Volume, Line InputOutputs: Line Out, D.I. Out w/Ground Lift, Speaker Out x 2, Pre Amp Out, Headphone OutOther: Compressor & Limiter On/Off, FX Send/ReturnRack Mount Kit IncludedPower: 115 or 230V AC Weight 7.3 lbs. Dimensions 12 x 3.3 x 10.3 inches (WxHxD) Series Amp Head Model D-600
PJB amplifiers carry a 2 years limited warranty on parts and labor.
Products must be purchased from an authorized PJB dealer.
Buyer must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 15 days of purchase, or register online by www.philjonespuresound.com/support/register
This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship that occurs in normal use. Within warranty period PJB or its local distributor will repair or replace the defect unit free of labor and parts charge. It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the unit strictly according to instructions written in the owner’s manual.
This warranty is not transferable; it is provided to original owner only.
Damage/defects caused by the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in user manual;
- Connection or operation in any way that does not comply with the technical or safely regulations applicable in the country where the product is used;
- Repairs or modifications by anyone other than authorized PJB service agent;
- Damages/defects caused by force majeure or any other condition that is beyond the control of PJB.
- In all warranty issues your first line of communication should be to the retailer you purchased from, even if you have purchased product from an online source.
- When a local distributor is available, customer who prefers to purchase across country online maybe required to pay shipping charges to retailer in order to obtain service.
- Warranty term/condition might be different depending on the country you are in. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Further questions, please contact PJB by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 314-814-3383.