Phil Jones Bass D-400 350-Watt Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: PD400XXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The latest PJB D-400 answers the quest for a powerful, high-fidelity and lightweight amplifier all in a beautifully designed package. Phil Jones Bass also wanted to make it completely noise free; so they use the latest high-efficiency class D amplifier designs to eliminate the need for a fan. As a result, this amp is totally quiet, runs cool and therefore it's extremely reliable. The chassis are precision made from aircraft grade anodized black aluminum. The D-400 comes with a padded soft gig bag to preserve its beauty over years of usage. This amp is standard 1U to allow the possibility of being rack mounted.
Weighing in at less than 3 pounds, the D-400 serves up 350 watts of power and comes loaded with pro-grade features including an onboard 5-Band EQ for superior sound shaping, a built-in limiter, an integrated headphone jack, an FX loop, and speaker, preamp and D.I. outputs.
Get your Phil Jones Bass D-400 350-Watt Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Watts 350 (@4Ω), 200 (@8Ω) Other Features Controls: Level Selector, Volume, 5-Band EQ, Limiter w/On-Off Switch, Master Volume, Power SwitchJacks: Input, FX Send/Return, Headphone, Speaker Out (4Ω/Speakon), Pre-amp Out, D.I. Out (GND Lift SW, Pre / Post EQ SW), AC-Input Weight 2.9 lbs. Dimensions 9.6 x 1.7 x 7.6 inches (WxHxD) Model D-400
PJB amplifiers carry a 2 years limited warranty on parts and labor.
Products must be purchased from an authorized PJB dealer.
Buyer must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 15 days of purchase, or register online by www.philjonespuresound.com/support/register
This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship that occurs in normal use. Within warranty period PJB or its local distributor will repair or replace the defect unit free of labor and parts charge. It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the unit strictly according to instructions written in the owner’s manual.
This warranty is not transferable; it is provided to original owner only.
Damage/defects caused by the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in user manual;
- Connection or operation in any way that does not comply with the technical or safely regulations applicable in the country where the product is used;
- Repairs or modifications by anyone other than authorized PJB service agent;
- Damages/defects caused by force majeure or any other condition that is beyond the control of PJB.
- In all warranty issues your first line of communication should be to the retailer you purchased from, even if you have purchased product from an online source.
- When a local distributor is available, customer who prefers to purchase across country online maybe required to pay shipping charges to retailer in order to obtain service.
- Warranty term/condition might be different depending on the country you are in. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Further questions, please contact PJB by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 314-814-3383.