Sterling by Music Man Cutlass CT50 Electric GuitarSKU: SCT50XXXX-P
- Images 2
Select to Compare
With the Sterling by Music Man Cutlass CT50, you get the classic style, tone, and playability that inspired generations--all at an exceptional value. Carved from basswood, the body of the Cutlass CT50 sports that familiar, comfortably contoured double-cutaway body that comes dressed in your choice of beautiful traditional gloss finishes. The CT50 also boasts a bolt-on 25.5"-scale hard maple neck that's capped with an ultra-playable 12"-radius, 22-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard.
Giving you that unmistakable vintage voice plus all the chime and quack reminiscent of those coveted classics, the Sterling by Music Man Cutlass CT50 comes outfitted with a trio of Ernie Ball Music Man spec vintage-style single-coil pickups. The electronics include a versatile 5-way switch and Master Tone and Volume controls.
The perfect blend of modern performance and vintage styling, the Cutlass CT50 comes equipped with a vintage tremolo and a set of precise locking tuners. Case not included.
Get your Sterling by Music Man Cutlass CT50 Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Number Of Frets 22 Scale Length 25.5" Nut Width 42mm Fingerboard Radius 12" Body Style Double Cutaway Neck Type Bolt On Neck Wood Hard Maple Body Wood Basswood Pickup Configuration S-S-S Bridge Pickup Ernie Ball Music Man Spec Vintage Single-Coil Neck Pickup Ernie Ball Music Man Spec Vintage Single-Coil Middle Pickup Ernie Ball Music Man Spec Vintage Single-Coil Bridge Type Vintage Tremolo Tuning Machines Locking Orientation Right-Handed Case/Bag Included No Series Cutlass Model CT50
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867