Orange Amplification Crush Bass 25 25-Watt 1x8" Bass Combo AmplifierSKU: OCRBA25-P
- Images 7
- Video 3
You wouldn't compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practicing at home be any different? While the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest model in the Crush Bass amp range, it still retains the warm and rounded tonal character that make Orange Amps the choice of some of the world's most iconic bass players.
This 25-Watt combo features an all-analog signal path, a ported cabinet for improved low end response plus a highly responsive active EQ section. Like the rest of the Crush Bass range, the amp's variable parametric mid band allows for unlimited control over a broad range of frequencies in addition to the bass and treble. Dial in a massive range of classic bass tones or create your own. With an integrated tuner, an aux. input for backing tracks and a headphone output with Orange's CabSim circuitry, the Crush Bass 25 is the perfect miniature rig for all players on which to hone their tone.
Powerful Active Parametric EQ
The Crush Bass 25 features an EQ circuit inspired by Orange's prestigious 4 Stroke Series amplifiers. At its centre is a parametric mid band. This presents players with a much greater degree of control over the sound than a traditional EQ, allowing them to vary the frequencies they want hear. The mid band covers a wide range, sweeping from 300Hz (fully counter-clockwise) to 2.7kHz (fully clockwise), meaning this amp can be fine tuned to suit any musical style. The active circuitry allows for up to 15dB of boost or cut on the bass and middle frequencies, and up to 20dB on the treble side.
Analog Design & Ported Cabinet
The Crush Bass series delivers fat, rounded sound thanks to an all analog signal path. The Crush Bass 25 houses an 8" speaker with a reflex port for improved low-end response.
Cabsim Headphone Output, Aux Input & Chromatic Tuner
The headphone output features Orange's Cabsim circuitry which emulates the response of their stage-ready OBC bass speaker cabinets during silent practice. This signal can also be sent to a console for seriously authentic direct recording. The Aux. input allows for connecting external audio sources for backing tracks while the handy onboard tuner makes for quick tune-ups between jams.
Get your Orange Amplification Crush Bass 25 25-Watt 1x8" Bass Combo Amplifier today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type Analog Channels 1 Watts 25 Speaker Configuration 1 x 8" Other Features Active 3-Band EQ, Parametric Mid Control, Chromatic Tuner, Cabsim-Loaded Headphone Output & Aux In Weight 18.26 lbs. Dimensions 12.8 x 14.37 x 9.25 inches (WxHxD) Series Crush Bass Model Crush Bass 25
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.