Orange Amplification Crush 12 12-Watt 1x6" Guitar Combo AmplifierSKU: OCRUSH12-P
- Images 8
- Video 2
The most compact of the full-format Crush Series amps, the Orange Amplification Crush 12 is a great-sounding, all-analog, single channel 12-watt amp that's perfect for practicing at home or recording in the studio! The Crush 12 comes equipped with a single custom-designed Orange 6" Voice of the World speaker to offer the perfect blend of modern low-end punch, vintage highs and exceptional clarity even when pushed to its limit.
Designed for guitarists with a no-nonsense attitude toward quality analog tone, the Crush 12 features an all-analog signal path to offer Orange's legendary responsive, lively tone.
Taking you from super clean to full-on crunch and everything in between, the Crush 12 comes fitted with dedicated Overdrive and Gain knobs for dialing in your grit while a powerful onboard 3-band EQ allows for precision tone shaping.
The onboard 1/4" headphone/line output allows you to plug in headphones for silent practice sessions, and thanks to Orange's CabSim feature, you can connect your mixer/recording console through the headphone jack to capture huge, authentic Orange tones in the studio. Orange's unique CabSim feature faithfully recreates the sound of a mic'd Orange 4x12" cab that comes equipped with Orange's flagship Voice of the World speakers.
The Crush 12 comes complete with Orange's legendary, unmistakable styling. It boasts Orange's famed basket weave vinyl covering, a woven speaker grille cloth, Orange's signature picture frame edging and classic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
Get your Orange Amplification Crush 12 12-Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type Analog Channels 1 Watts 12 Line Out Yes Reverb No Other Features 1x6" Voice of the World Speaker3-Band EQOverdrive, Gain and Volume ControlsCabSim-Loaded Headphone/Line OutputClassic Orange Styling Weight 10.4 lbs. Dimensions 12.01 x 11.42 x 6.88 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series Crush Series Model Crush 12
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.