Crown XTI2 4002 Power AmplifierSKU: CXTI4002X-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
A slew of exciting new features not only puts the Crown XTI2 4002 amp at the top of it’s class but eliminates the need for additional processing gear previously regarded as mandatory, thus putting your hard earned dollars where you want them…back in your pocket!
On the front panel of the XTi 2 are two rotary level controls, one for each channel. Beneath the easy to read backlit LCD screen are three buttons that are used to access menu items as well as a front panel lockout. Helpful indicators let you monitor performance. Signal, -10, -20, Ready, Clip, Temp. and power are all represented via easy to read green lights as well as red when clipping or under extreme temperature conditions (the power light is blue).
The Crown XTi 4002 is housed in a lightweight yet sturdy steel chassis. Its high power output belies its light weight making it ideal for the gigging musician or DJ in need of reliable, Crown power without the heavy lugging hassle.
- Crown’s PeakX Plus limiters allow you to adjust threshold, attack and release times. This will help to protect against system overload in extreme playback conditions.
- Input EQ offers 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q and the Output EQ offers 8 parametric filters per channel. Both input and output EQ are bypassable. To make it easy, there are 30 presets (29 user) enabling you to instantly recall the perfect setup for a given situation.
- The Crown XTI 4002 features a new Sub-harmonic Synthesizer that enables you to accurately control the frequencies you want to adjust so you can carve out the desired sound output depending on your setup and room conditions. This helps optimize the overall output of your system giving you the assurance that your performance shines as bright, clear and defined as possible.
- Advanced Thermal Control allows you to adjust the fan performance (normal, early and full-speed) to your specific application. A status section lets you monitor the Crown XTI 2’s power supply temperature and AC line voltage. This helps make it easy to troubleshoot any problems associated with heat and AC current conditions in a given venue.
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles make it easy to handle and transport the XTi 2.
- All Crown XTi 2 amplifiers are covered by a 3-Year standard Warranty.
- XTi2 1002- 275 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
- XTi2 2002- 475 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
- XTi2 4002-650 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
- Xti2 6002-1200 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
Inputs Two 3-pin XLR input connectors Model 4002 Rack Spaces 2 Space Channels 2 Weight 18.5 lbs (8.4kg) Dimensions 19”W x 3.5”H x 12.25” D DSP Yes Power Class Class AB Watts/Side @ 2 ohms 1,600W Stereo (per channel) Watts/Side @ 4 ohms 1,200W Stereo (per channel) / 3,200W Bridge Mono Watts/Side @ 8 ohms 650W Stereo (per channel) / 2,400W Bridge Mono Outputs Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon® is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
XTI2 4002 Power Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for three years and labor for three years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.