Chauvet DJ COREpar 80 USB LED Lighting EffectSKU: CCP80USBX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 6
- Video 2
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The Chauvet DJ COREpar 80 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the ﬂexibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds.
High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a ﬂicker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility.
Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit’s robust sit-ﬂat housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
- COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
Series COREpar Other Features Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit Model 80 Weight 4.2 lbs. Dimensions 7.9" x 5.6" x 9.9" Battery Powered No DMX Yes DMX Connectors 3-pin Colors Tri-color RGB Gobos N/A Light Source 1 COB LED, 80 W (2 A) Coverage Angle Beam Angle: 70° (without lens)
Beam Angle: 25° (with lens)
Field Angle: 90° (without lens)
Field Angle: 40° (with lens)
Maximum Run Time 50,000 hours life expectancy Recharge Time N/A DMX Channels 3 or 8
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.